Referenceable's enterprise information security program is an integral part of our operations. Security is core to our DNA and engrained in our people, processes and technologies.
Every Referenceable employee is responsible for information security including
- Protecting our own information assets
- Protecting Customer and parnter information assets
- Securing the underlying technology infrastructure generated, processed and stored in our environment.
We further ensure the safefy of customer data by restricting employee access to our production environment to only ongoing maintenance activities. Employees with this access go through advanced information security training.
As an cloud company, we have heavily invested in:
- Maintaining and growing out threat intelligence and cybersecurity capabilities
- Forming a team responsible to ensure that our enterprise information security program meets or exceeds national and international security standards and follows industry best practices. This includes ongoing work on getting and maintaining SOC2 type 1 and type 2 standards and working with auditors regularly to maintain and improve our security standards.
- Supporting employees across all the information security domains with dedicated subject matter experts.
Our program is subject to annual independent audits for compliance (SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2) and industry standards certifications, ensuring that our program not only meets but exceeds the most stringent of security requirements.